top of page

The Four Factors of Healthy Longevity

It makes sense to most of us that people who live to be 100+ years old have certain factors in common.

Yet, most people don’t realize that these factors don’t actually correlate strongly with genetics, family health history, lifestyle choices, diet, environment, or socioeconomic status.

In fact, in my research as clinical neuropsychologist, I found that genes have only a 20% impact on your health and longevity. The remaining 80% is linked to what you hold in your consciousness — how you view yourself and the experience of aging.


I began his groundbreaking research 25 years ago, assuming that longevity was mostly tied to genetics, and that it was perhaps marginally impacted by diet, environment, and lifestyle.

As my research with healthy centenarians around the world unfolded, however, I discovered that while we do inherit our genetic predispositions for health, illness, and longevity, living a long and healthy life actually hinges on your ability to transcend and defy the limitations our culture teaches us about aging.


A long, vibrant life is primarily linked to what I call centenarian consciousness — an outlook you can learn and bring into your life no matter how old you are or what your family genetics happen to be.

Would you like to live to be a happy and healthy centenarian? It’s absolutely possible to embody vibrant health, mental acuity, nourishing relationships, and joyful vitality for 100 years or more... because as I discovered decades ago, longevity can be learned at any age.


If you missed the live course, you can now watch the 7-module on-demand recorded version as I take you on a deep dive into the fundamental factors I found in all centenarians.







Recent Posts

See All

Commentaires


bottom of page