Sun, Apr 11 | Online Event
Why Addiction is not an Illness
Learn why to be an addict is not a disease. It is a dysfunctional learned behavior that does not identify your total selfhood.
Tickets Are Not on Sale
Time & Location
Apr 11, 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM CDT
About the Event
In this session participants will learn:
- The biocognitive definition of addictions.
- How the brain responds to substance abuse.
- The difference between addiction, obsession, and compulsion.
- Why addictions are not illnesses.
- How addictions can be treated without the helpless label of disease.
This session will take place on April 11th from 3:00-4:30pm CST (Nashville time).